Systems Engineer (Multiple Openings)
- Provide design and build expertise and guidance for globally distributed development teams on systemwide architecture enhancements.
- Provide technical and implementation assessment on use of distributed services and fit for purpose.
- Work independently or with supporting development resources to prototype new technologies and enhancements to the systemwide architecture.
- Work with service owners to develop guidelines for best practices and tooling to enforce appropriate development and architecture practices.
- Provide expert-level troubleshooting and design / development guidance to development teams facing complex architecture needs.
- Experience in at least one major public cloud provider.
- Demonstrated experience working in complex, distributed, enterprise-scale development organization.
- Strong technical and/or business analytical skills and the ability to demonstrate real-world problem solving.
- Working knowledge of at least one major relational database, such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, Aurora, etc is preferred.
- Working knowledge of typical CI/CD or DevOps pipelines and related tooling.
Must be willing to travel/relocate to unanticipated locations throughout the US on short notice for extended periods.
AkkenCloud is a place where you will learn and grow. This job is a rare opportunity to join and help define a team in a SaaS startup with great early customer traction.
AkkenCloud embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a severe way. We are committed to establishing a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more versatile we are, the better our work will be.