This position of Software Developer requires technical and functional knowledge in open source control frameworks, full life cycle Software Development, performing customization, detailing use cases, design documents, business process flow documents.
The responsibilities of this Software Developer includes the following:
- Assist in Gathering Requirement
- Involve in Design and Architecture
- Develop Reusable Components for Multiple Applications
- Develop Batch Jobs and assist in Debugging
- Assist in Application Quality Review
- Provide analysis to better understand of customer’s current business process
- Configure to improve customer’s current efficiencies
- Migrate customer’s existing data from their legacy systems into the relevant modules
- Develop open source control frameworks
- Involved in full life cycle software development
- Perform complex projects and customization
- Prepare detailed use cases, design documents, and business process flow documents
- Coordinate between onsite and offshore teams
Core JAVA,PL/SQL, SQL Developer, HP Quality Center, JIRA, Microsoft SQL Server management Studio, Remedy CRM, XML, Web Services, SOAP, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office Suite, Share Point Designer, Apache Tomcat, Web logic App Servers, HTML, CSS, JSON, jQuery, Node.js, AngularJS, HTML5, Bootstrap, Backbone JS, GitHub
Must have Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field (will accept a Bachelor's degree plus five years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience instead of a Master's).
Must be willing to travel/relocate to unanticipated locations throughout the US on short notice for extended periods.
AkkenCloud is a place where you will learn and grow. This job is a rare opportunity to join and help define a team in a SaaS startup with great early customer traction.
AkkenCloud embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a severe way. We are committed to establishing a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more versatile we are, the better our work will be.