- Ability to administer, configure, manage and troubleshoot network infrastructure equipment including Extreme, Switches, Routers, and Fortigate Firewalls.
- In-depth troubleshooting knowledge of Load balancer equipment including configuration & installation
- In-depth troubleshooting knowledge and experience on WAN optimizers
- Hand on experience on different tools for trace routing, packet capturing, top talkers, analyzing logs, advanced level troubleshooting on network performance related to application slowness.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Strong understanding on Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS,
- Experience and extensive knowledge of switching technology with LAN and data center networking.
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting of routing protocols (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS etc.)
- Design and implementation of Enterprise Networks based on Extreme, Enterasys & HP
- Considering business requirement prepare HLD, LLD and BOM.
- Prepare technical implementation plan and solution to deliver project
- Have Sound knowledge on MPLS, ISP Providers
- Implementation and configuration of Static NAT, Dynamic NAT, and NAT- PAT.
- Strong knowledge and exposure on ITIL process (Change, Incident, Asset & Problem management)
Must have Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field (will accept a Bachelor's degree plus five years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience instead of a Master's).
Must be willing to travel/relocate to unanticipated locations throughout the US on short notice for extended periods.
AkkenCloud is a place where you will learn and grow. This job is a rare opportunity to join and help define a team in a SaaS startup with great early customer traction.
AkkenCloud embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a severe way. We are committed to establishing a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more versatile we are, the better our work will be.