Location : Nashua, New Hampshire
Job Type : Permanent
Reference Code : New Hampshire
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
We are looking for a professional that is well versed in managing and implementing marketing plans. This dynamic and energetic individual will play an essential role in the growth of the company and will work closely with the executive team to manage and implement our strategic marketing plan, with measurable results.
- Manage social media content with regular and compelling online dialogue that drives SEO and conversions.
- Do primary and secondary research and help with content that connects staffing and recruiting business problems with our solution and drives conversions on our website and blog.
- Edit, proofread and copyedit white papers, newsletters, customer testimonials, case studies, leadership content, brochures, promotions, company collateral.
- Develop and manage email and postal mail campaigns and nurture sequences.
- Work with partners for partnership press releases, webinars, and promotions.
- Work with various industry associations on advertising programs and tradeshows.
Required Qualifications :
- Successful business-to-business software content marketing experience, preferably with SaaS companies.
- Inbound marketing/PR/social media agency experience with B2B clientele or expertise in content marketing.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of how to use social media platforms for B2B marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter).
- Must understand online advertising, SEO and content/inbound marketing.
- Must have expertise and experience with creating and editing written content.
- Staffing or recruiting industry experience is a plus.