A critical member of the Customer Success team, reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success, the Implementation Manager is the key stakeholder responsible for navigating our clients through a successful implementation of AkkenCloud. The Implementation Manager is responsible for managing, tracking, and supporting a variety of clients and projects simultaneously throughout all project phases of implementation.
· Serve as the and manage all aspects of the AkkenCloud onboarding, implementation of modules and delivery of services.
· Serve as an providing clients with guidance throughout the implementation.
· Create and maintain to assist clients with onboarding AkkenCloud. SmartSheet experience a plus.
· Assist clients in with other applications.
· during onboarding and culminating in a successful handoff when the implementation has been completed.
· by building relationships, communicating project status, preparing reports, and facilitating regular meetings.
· daily to deliver services that meet or exceed our clients’ expectations.
· within the product and communicate them to the product development team.
· or services delivery experience in B2B SaaS.
· - must be able to learn our software and subsequently teach end-users of various technical experience levels.
· Excellent interpersonal , including being articulate and confident speaking to groups.
· Experience with and/or technical account management.
· Excellent organization and skills.
· You are a creative that enjoys a good challenge.
· Ability to and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Bachelor's Degree required.
· Staffing experience a plus.
We offer a casual culture, stocked kitchen, nicely-equipped workout facility, happy hours, company socials and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and short and long term disability insurance.
Be part of a fast-growing software company providing a great opportunity to advance your career.