Implementation Manager N (100% Remote)
A critical member of the Customer Success team, reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success, the Implementation Manager is the key stakeholder responsible for navigating our clients through a successful implementation of AkkenCloud. The Implementation Manager is responsible for managing, tracking, and supporting a variety of clients and projects simultaneously throughout all project phases of implementation.
- Serve as the primary client contact and manage all aspects of the AkkenCloud onboarding, implementation of modules and delivery of services.
- Serve as an expert in all aspects of the AkkenCloud product providing clients with guidance throughout the implementation.
- Create and maintain project plans and other documentation to assist clients with onboarding AkkenCloud. SmartSheet experience a plus.
- Assist clients in integrating AkkenCloud with other applications.
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers during onboarding and culminating in a successful handoff when the implementation has been completed.
- Manage client expectations by building relationships, communicating project status, preparing reports, and facilitating regular meetings.
- Work closely with Customer Support Engineers daily to deliver services that meet or exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Identify areas of improvement within the product and communicate them to the product development team.
- 3-5 years implementation or services delivery experience in B2B SaaS.
- Tech savvy - must be able to learn our software and subsequently teach end-users of various technical experience levels.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills for client-facing needs, including being articulate and confident speaking to groups.
- Experience with client support and/or technical account management.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- You are a creative problem solver that enjoys a good challenge.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Staffing experience a plus.
We offer a casual culture, stocked kitchen, nicely-equipped workout facility, happy hours, company socials and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and short and long term disability insurance.
Be part of a fast-growing software company providing a great opportunity to advance your career.