Human Resources Assistant
We are seeking an energetic, self-starter with excellent people skills to support the Human Resources function in our Nashua, New Hampshire office. The Human Resources Assistant will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees. Must be able to operate within a fast paced, quick changing growth environment.
The person must be flexible and demonstrate the ability to manage ambiguity. The Human Resources Assistant must work with a high level of confidentiality; have excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and ability to work well with all levels of staff, internal management as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Provides administrative support to human resources programs and policies including staffing, compensation, benefits, immigration, employee relations, training, and health and safety.
- Processes employment and enrollment applications; Conduct pre-employment screening interviews, check references.
- Maintains attendance and employment records; Respond to routine questions on HR policy.
- Contributes to the development of processes and procedures and Ensures human resources strategies align with organizational business goals.
- Help employees in all aspects with non-immigrant and immigration related issues including filing H-1B Petitions, International travel, Visa sponsorship, Green Card process and etc.
- Require an associate's degree or its equivalent.
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience
- Awesome people, relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, Outstanding attention to detail
- Self motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to excel in a team environment
AkkenCloud is a place where you will learn and grow. This is a rare opportunity to join and help define a team in a SaaS startup with great early customer traction.
We offer flexible schedule, unlimited vacation, casual culture, stocked kitchen, happy hours, company socials and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, STD and LTD.
Be part of a fast growing SaaS company with a great opportunity to take your career to the next level.