Customer Success Manager
Reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success, you will partner with our customers to drive AkkenCloud adoption, engagement, and services consumption – as well as demonstrate ongoing value customized for customers’ needs. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new customers, driving ongoing adoption, and ensuring long term success and expansion. You will act as the “face” of AkkenCloud to our customers, with your days spent uncovering new ways to help them do amazing things with technology and continue their journey.
· Drive conversion, retention, and expansion among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs, defining success criteria, and helping them achieve their goals.
· Develop a communication cadence with customers to stay in-the-know about adoption trends, sentiment, and overall account health.
· Uncovering opportunities for deeper engagement expansion opportunities.
· Motivate customers to act as AkkenCloud advocates by securing testimonials, case studies, and other references.
· Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to support customers, conversions, and expansion opportunities (e.g., engineering, product, marketing, etc.)
· Provide actionable feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements (Voice of the Customer)
· Work with accounts of all sizes, from our largest customers to up-and-coming startups
· Experience as a Customer Success, Relationship Management, or similar role.
· Ability to learn and explain technical infrastructure, concepts, and data products.
· A passion for developers and the things they build.
· Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive adoption and renewals.
· Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, and detail oriented.
· Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals: you are passionate about making our customers look good!
· Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
· Ability to work well independently and remotely.
· Staffing experience is a plus.
We offer a casual culture, stocked kitchen, nicely-equipped workout facility, happy hours, company socials and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and short and long term disability insurance.
Be part of a fast-growing software company providing a great opportunity to advance your career.