Customer Service Representative
Customer service is at the heart of AkkenCloud's mission. We are seeking highly-motivated individuals with excellent customer-service skills and an enthusiasm for helping customers accomplish their goals.
The Customer Service Representative will provide first-level customer support and training to help AkkenCloud users navigate through the process of staffing, recruiting, placement, invoicing and payroll. Responsibilities include:
- Being the first point of contact for all customer inquiries - especially payroll.
- Investigating software processing issues and working with engineering to resolve.
- Answering user questions regarding the software processing.
- Training customers on how to utilize AkkenCloud efficiently.
- Resolving processing issues.
- Documenting customer feedback.
- Experience with relevant Human Resources or Payroll software
- Experience in a customer-service role supporting business software
- Excellent customer-service skills with an outward passion to help customers succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform in an exciting environment
- Knowledge of staffing and recruiting software is a plus
AkkenCloud is a place where you will learn and grow. This is a rare opportunity to join and help define a team at a rapidly-growing software provider.
We offer a casual culture, stocked kitchen, nicely-equipped workout facility, happy hours, company socials and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and short and long term disability insurance.
Be part of a fast-growing software company providing a great opportunity to advance your career.