Software Training and Support Representative (100% Remote)
SOFTWARE SUPPORT EXPERIENCE IS A MUST.
Customer service is at the heart of AkkenCloud's mission. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with excellent customer service skills and an enthusiasm for helping customers accomplish their goals.
The Customer Service Representative will provide first-level customer support and training to help AkkenCloud users navigate through the process of staffing, recruiting, placement, invoicing, and payroll. Responsibilities include:
- Being the first point of contact for all customer inquiries.
- Investigating software processing issues and working with engineering to resolve.
- Answering user questions regarding the software processing.
- Training customers on how to utilize AkkenCloud efficiently.
- Resolving processing issues.
- Documenting customer feedback.
- Experience with relevant Human Resources or Payroll software
- Experience in a customer service role supporting business software
- Excellent customer service skills with an outward passion for helping customers succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform in an exciting environment
- Knowledge of staffing and recruiting software is a plus
AkkenCloud is a place where you will learn and grow. This is a rare opportunity to join and help define a team at a rapidly-growing software provider.
We offer a casual culture, stocked kitchen, nicely-equipped workout facility, happy hours, company socials, and great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, and short and long-term disability insurance.
Be part of a fast-growing software company providing a great opportunity to advance your career.